UPVC casement windows still remain among the most popular types of window in this country today. A good choice of colour options, including woodgrain finishes and a huge variety of styles make this window the number one choice for appearance and practicality.
All our windows are available in White, Rosewood, Golden Oak, Cream, Black, or any of these colours externally with white internally as standard as well as a further range of foiled finishes.
- 28mm sealed units as standard
- Argon filled cavities for high efficiency
- Multi chambered ‘energy plus’ profiles available at no extra cost
- Warm edge spacer bars as standard for high efficiency
- Soft Coat ‘low emissivity’ glass to internal pane for high efficiency
- Internally beaded for security
- High security shoot bolt locking mechanisms
- Hinge claw devices for anti-jemmy advantages
- 10 year guarantee on UPVC frames and sealed units
- Our windows also come with a choice of furniture colours – white, black, gold, silver
or chrome* Available with lead, Georgian bar or astragal designs
Our casement windows are also available with 90o hinges to comply with fire escape regulations. Easy clean hinges are also available where the open sash will slide across to allow access to the outside of the window pane from inside to make life easier when cleaning.
There is also the option to have an extra ‘flipper gasket’ just for peace of mind particularly in the more exposed regions. This gasket clips into the window rebates and acts as an extra barrier against rainwater ingress – this gasket is unique to our window system.
Our surveyor will carefully measure your existing windows inside and outside and work out from measurements taken exactly what size the replacement windows should be made. This means that you will always get the best fit with minimal disturbance to your window reveals or external render. Our skilled installers will carefully and sympathetically remove the existing windows to make the experience as painless as possible. The new windows will be installed and all necessary making good will be carried out.
All our replacement UPVC windows are installed fully in accordance with regulations and we are regulated by FENSA.
As always our UPVC windows will come with the major benefit that they will be virtually maintenance-free, they won’t rot, rust, peel or flake. Why not consider us today?